Alice Buttress - Carrbridge Artists Studio
Designs ancient and modern are reflected in the exclusive range of Pottery, Sculptures and Jewellery which is handthrown, handbuilt or sculpted from stoneware or porcelain clay, then glaze and fired in the kiln.
Alices exciting range of work includes:
- Pottery - decorative and functional bowls and vases etc.
- Sculpture - Anything from small cats, owls and dragons to traditional busts and figures.
- Porcelain Jewellery - Fine porcelain glazed in beautiful colours and finished with sterling silver fittings.
- Raku - Bowls, pots and sculpture raku fired to give unique effects.
Alice sells mainly from Carrbridge Artist Studio, which she shares with Artist husband Jeff and daughter Amy, but also participates in various exhibitions - commsions undertaken.
Carrbridge Artists Studio
Main Street (Gallery)
Station Road (Workshop)
Cairngorm National Park PH23 3AS
- 01479 841328 or 841247
- Send email > carrbridgestudio ( at ) aol ( dot ) com
- View website >