Autumn Workshop: 50 Shades of White
The porcelain workshop with Veronica Newman is going ahead as planned Saturday 25 - Sunday 26 October at her studio in Moyness, Nairn. The program includes throwing demonstrations and discussions on working with different porcelain clays. Veronica will also demonstrate trimming and decorating techniques and show pictures from her recent visit to potteries in China. Please see the poster and application form for more details.
The workshop fee is £30 per person for SPA members and £45 for non-members. Coffee/tea and biscuits are included in the fee as usual and the lunches will be pot luck - everybody brings some food for all to share. We will go out for a meal on Saturday evening (not included).
To make it more convenient for those who have a long distance to travel, the workshop times are 11 am - 5 pm on Saturday and 10am - 4pm on Sunday
There is only space for 15 participants, so please do not wait too long to book if you are interested in coming to the workshop.
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis