Saturday, April 13th 2019 - Sunday, May 19th 2019
Entries now being taken for the SPA Open Exhibition!
SPA Open Exhibition at the Milton Gallery near Banchory, Aberdeenshire
13 th April-19 th May 2019
The Milton has offered to host and curate another exhibition in their lovely gallery where the
SPA has exhibited successfully before several times.
On this occasion Kareen would like up to 5 images (1MB or higher and taken on a plain
background with good lighting; good quality images allow work to be used in promotion of
the exhibition) sent to her between 1 st February and 22 nd March of ceramics to be exhibited in
the gallery, or very similar to that work. The work would need to be in the gallery by 6 th April.
The images should have size and price range and should be sent with the artist’s
information, just a small Bio would be fine. Kareen is happy to confirm with the artists by
email any queries firstname.lastname@example.org Also if they have work in any galleries within
30 miles of us to let us know is helpful. We do 42% commission so prices need to indicate
artist price or selling price.
It would be possible for accepted work to be dropped off at Tulliallen with me, Fran Marquis,
or other committee members for delivery to the gallery in April if that helps more distant
members to take part in the exhibition.
Application form here
- 2019-02-06 Niek Hoogland Workshop!
- 2019-02-06 Marcia Selsor Workshop!
- 2019-02-01 Entries now being taken for the SPA Open Exhibition!
- 2019-01-31 Potclays sale week starts 11Feb19
- 2019-01-31 Annie Peaker pottery course places still available
- 2019-01-24 Important Please read - charity status & membership renewal
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!