September Courses at Potclays
Potclays still have a few places available for their upcoming September courses & workshops, beginning next Monday.
If you need advice or recommendations for places to stay, please get in touch with them. See their Eventbrite page for up-to-date availability.
BASIC THROWING with Jon French
September 16-17 (2 days) 2 PLACES LEFT
INTERMEDIATE THROWING with Richard Heeley
September 23-24 (2 days) 2 PLACES LEFT
To book click here
Book today for Mayco Pottery Camp, an intensive two-day glazing workshop on 7 and 8 October ideal for enthusiasts and educators. Thanks to Mayco's support, this course is great value at only £139.99 per person including lunch both days. Take a look at the projects here (links to Facebook).
Potclays have four places available for their three-day Advanced Throwing Masterclass with renowned potter David Frith on 14, 15 and 16 October. This advanced-level workshop with one of the 'masters' of studio pottery is priced at £399 per person including lunch on all three days.
They have six places available for Basic Throwing with Jon French on 21 and 22 October. Two full days of tuition, ideal for complete beginners, or those with a loose grasp of the basics but looking for direction. Priced at £250 per person including lunch both days.
- 2019-11-01 Flying the flag for the SPA
- 2019-11-01 John Byrne Award
- 2019-11-01 Earth & Fire 2020 Applications
- 2019-09-13 Ways of Being Exhibition
- 2019-09-12 MAKE - A Collective
- 2019-09-11 September Courses at Potclays
- 2019-09-08 SPA Newsletters
- 2019-09-07 Julian Jardine Workshop - Last Few Places
- 2019-08-25 NMSE Schools Project in Tanzania
- 2019-08-16 Tulliallan 2020 Booking Open