SPA Natural Scotland Exhbition at Milton Gallery
Scottish Potters Association’s Open Exhibition
Saturday 4th May – Sunday 2nd. June 2013
The Milton Gallery Milton of Crathes, Banchory. AB31 5QH
Themed Natural Scotland, the exhibition is to promote and highlight ceramic art in Scotland. Think of Landscape, Wildlife, Native Flora and Fauna, Natural Heritage or Outside Activities to inspire your work.
The Milton Gallery was established in 1997 to promote and support local
artists and has built up a reputation for exhibiting an eclectic mix of medium, style and price. The riverside location within a renovated farm steading in the heart of Royal Deeside, provides an attractive and ambient destination.
The details and application form are now available here on the website for this forthcoming exhibition.
The Application deadline is 1st April 2013.
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis