SPA Natural Scotland Exhbition at Milton Gallery
Scottish Potters Association’s Open Exhibition
Saturday 4th May – Sunday 2nd. June 2013
The Milton Gallery Milton of Crathes, Banchory. AB31 5QH
Themed Natural Scotland, the exhibition is to promote and highlight ceramic art in Scotland. Think of Landscape, Wildlife, Native Flora and Fauna, Natural Heritage or Outside Activities to inspire your work.
The Milton Gallery was established in 1997 to promote and support local
artists and has built up a reputation for exhibiting an eclectic mix of medium, style and price. The riverside location within a renovated farm steading in the heart of Royal Deeside, provides an attractive and ambient destination.
The details and application form are now available here on the website for this forthcoming exhibition.
The Application deadline is 1st April 2013.
- 2018-01-22 Last call for The Spring Workshop, Tulliallan
- 2017-12-20 Craft Scotland Opportunities!
- 2017-12-04 Summer Ceramic Jobs in Maine!
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting