Hey Clay! is a national celebration of clay - giving everyone the chance to unleash their inner potter. This is done by venues offering free participation events with clay over the course of the weekend of 17 – 19 May 2019 as part of the Get Creative festival (which runs 11 – 19th May).
Now in its fourth year, Hey Clay! has become hugely popular and much loved as it gives people the chance to do something they wouldn’t normally do.
The SPA are once again getting involved with various sessions around Scotland. Each Hey Clay! venue will have its own listing on the Crafts Council website and the Get Creative website and links to the SPA members' sessions will be posted here on the website in early April.
- 2019-04-05 Design Your Practice 2019
- 2019-03-27 SPA Open Exhibition, Milton Gallery
- 2019-03-16 Potfest Scotland 2019
- 2019-03-16 Hey Clay!
- 2019-03-15 Tulliallan 2019 Feedback
- 2019-03-15 Advertising events
- 2019-02-06 Niek Hoogland Workshop!
- 2019-02-06 Marcia Selsor Workshop! (FULL)
- 2019-02-01 Entries now being taken for the SPA Open Exhibition!
- 2019-01-31 Annie Peaker pottery course places still available