Potfest at Scone Palace
7 June 2013 - 9 June 2013, 10am til 5pm daily.
Potfest returns to the Perth area for its 16th year in Scotland. This years show is once again Potfest at the Palace, in the wonderful grounds of Scone Palace. Open daily from 10am til 5pm. Please bear in mind many exhibitors are not able to process credit card transactions. Admission fees are: £4.50 for adults, £4 for seniors, and accompanied children go free.
The SPA will as usual have their stall at Potfest, with free hands-on pottery sessions for children.
If you are a SPA member, and are thinking of visiting Potfest, we are looking for volunteers to help man our stand. Please get in touch if you can assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY!
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting
- 2016-11-06 Support the Anne Lightwood memorial garden
- 2016-11-03 Woman’s Hour Craft Prize 2017
- 2016-09-29 Apply for Visual Arts Scotland Open exhibition