Potfest at Scone Palace
7 June 2013 - 9 June 2013, 10am til 5pm daily.
Potfest returns to the Perth area for its 16th year in Scotland. This years show is once again Potfest at the Palace, in the wonderful grounds of Scone Palace. Open daily from 10am til 5pm. Please bear in mind many exhibitors are not able to process credit card transactions. Admission fees are: £4.50 for adults, £4 for seniors, and accompanied children go free.
The SPA will as usual have their stall at Potfest, with free hands-on pottery sessions for children.
If you are a SPA member, and are thinking of visiting Potfest, we are looking for volunteers to help man our stand. Please get in touch if you can assist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Katharina Klug
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Annie Peaker
- 2018-01-22 Last call for The Spring Workshop, Tulliallan
- 2017-12-20 Craft Scotland Opportunities!