Autumn workshop weekend in Orkney
Fursbreck Pottery, 21-22 September 2013
Come to Orkney and enjoy a weekend making and firing Neolithic pottery and Venus sculptures using local Orkney clay, with potters Andrew Appleby and Jerome Bedes.
There will be an excursion to Skaill Bay and Skara Brae village, plus an optional visit to the Orkney Brewery. Lunch, bbq and a party with local musicians on Sunday night!
The workshop is £45 for members, and £60 for non-members (only open to book for non members after 15th August). Please click here to download a booking form.
- 2017-12-04 Summer Ceramic Jobs in Maine!
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY!
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting
- 2016-11-06 Support the Anne Lightwood memorial garden
- 2016-11-03 Woman’s Hour Craft Prize 2017