Autumn workshop weekend in Orkney
Fursbreck Pottery, 21-22 September 2013
Come to Orkney and enjoy a weekend making and firing Neolithic pottery and Venus sculptures using local Orkney clay, with potters Andrew Appleby and Jerome Bedes.
There will be an excursion to Skaill Bay and Skara Brae village, plus an optional visit to the Orkney Brewery. Lunch, bbq and a party with local musicians on Sunday night!
The workshop is £45 for members, and £60 for non-members (only open to book for non members after 15th August). Please click here to download a booking form.
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Katharina Klug
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Annie Peaker
- 2018-01-22 Last call for The Spring Workshop, Tulliallan
- 2017-12-20 Craft Scotland Opportunities!