Autumn workshop weekend in Orkney
Fursbreck Pottery, 21-22 September 2013
Come to Orkney and enjoy a weekend making and firing Neolithic pottery and Venus sculptures using local Orkney clay, with potters Andrew Appleby and Jerome Bedes.
There will be an excursion to Skaill Bay and Skara Brae village, plus an optional visit to the Orkney Brewery. Lunch, bbq and a party with local musicians on Sunday night!
The workshop is £45 for members, and £60 for non-members (only open to book for non members after 15th August). Please click here to download a booking form.
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!
- 2018-12-13 Register as an expert with the Contemporary Studio Ceramics SSN
- 2018-12-06 Scotclay final clearance sale
- 2018-12-05 Change in your Hands
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes