Spring workshop with Camilla Garrett-Jones and Jo Walker
Hand building & Decoration Techniques
Spring Workshop Weekend 27th/28th April 2013
with Camilla Garrett-Jones and Jo Walker
at Culross Pottery
On Saturday and Sunday, Camilla will demonstrate hand building and decorative techniques, including printing with found objects and a Japanese technique of carving pots. On Saturday we will also make work to use for practicing the sgraffito technique Jo Walker will demonstrate on Sunday
Day schedule for Saturday and Sunday:
Arrive at 10am for tea/coffee and introduction
Lunch will be at about 1-2pm
We will finish at about 5pm
The workshop fee is £25, which includes materials and coffee/tea.
There is a cafe at the pottery, but you can also bring your own lunches or buy a soup and bread lunch for £5 per person.
To download an application form, click here.
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Katharina Klug
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Annie Peaker
- 2018-01-22 Last call for The Spring Workshop, Tulliallan
- 2017-12-20 Craft Scotland Opportunities!