Spring workshop with Camilla Garrett-Jones and Jo Walker
Hand building & Decoration Techniques
Spring Workshop Weekend 27th/28th April 2013
with Camilla Garrett-Jones and Jo Walker
at Culross Pottery
On Saturday and Sunday, Camilla will demonstrate hand building and decorative techniques, including printing with found objects and a Japanese technique of carving pots. On Saturday we will also make work to use for practicing the sgraffito technique Jo Walker will demonstrate on Sunday
Day schedule for Saturday and Sunday:
Arrive at 10am for tea/coffee and introduction
Lunch will be at about 1-2pm
We will finish at about 5pm
The workshop fee is £25, which includes materials and coffee/tea.
There is a cafe at the pottery, but you can also bring your own lunches or buy a soup and bread lunch for £5 per person.
To download an application form, click here.
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!
- 2018-12-13 Register as an expert with the Contemporary Studio Ceramics SSN
- 2018-12-06 Scotclay final clearance sale
- 2018-12-05 Change in your Hands
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes