SPA members exhibit at Selected 2015
Selected 2015 is returning to Dovecot Studios for its third year from 21 November to 23 December 2015. Selected 2015 is a selling exhibition of craft and design by makers with Scottish connections, including ceramics makers Gavin Burnett, Jode Pankhurst, Julia Smith, Kerstin Gren, Lara Scobie and Sian Patterson.
This year Dovecot Selects extends this showcase to invite three established studios who represent our association with luxury craft making and collaboration. Timorous Beasties, Dashing Tweeds and Method Studio will present signature pieces from their collections.
To celebrate Selected 2015, Dovecot Gallery launches the #TakerMaker campaign whereby each maker involved in the exhibition will have a day during the exhibition to ‘takeover’ Dovecot’s social media accounts or gallery space to expose their own work to our audiences.
Further information: https://dovecotstudios.com/gallery/exhibitions/selected/
10 Infirmary Street
+44 (0)131 550 3660
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!
- 2018-12-13 Register as an expert with the Contemporary Studio Ceramics SSN
- 2018-12-06 Scotclay final clearance sale
- 2018-12-05 Change in your Hands
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes