SPA members exhibit at Selected 2015
Selected 2015 is returning to Dovecot Studios for its third year from 21 November to 23 December 2015. Selected 2015 is a selling exhibition of craft and design by makers with Scottish connections, including ceramics makers Gavin Burnett, Jode Pankhurst, Julia Smith, Kerstin Gren, Lara Scobie and Sian Patterson.
This year Dovecot Selects extends this showcase to invite three established studios who represent our association with luxury craft making and collaboration. Timorous Beasties, Dashing Tweeds and Method Studio will present signature pieces from their collections.
To celebrate Selected 2015, Dovecot Gallery launches the #TakerMaker campaign whereby each maker involved in the exhibition will have a day during the exhibition to ‘takeover’ Dovecot’s social media accounts or gallery space to expose their own work to our audiences.
Further information: https://dovecotstudios.com/gallery/exhibitions/selected/
10 Infirmary Street
+44 (0)131 550 3660
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Katharina Klug
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Annie Peaker
- 2018-01-22 Last call for The Spring Workshop, Tulliallan
- 2017-12-20 Craft Scotland Opportunities!