SPA members exhibit at Selected 2015
Selected 2015 is returning to Dovecot Studios for its third year from 21 November to 23 December 2015. Selected 2015 is a selling exhibition of craft and design by makers with Scottish connections, including ceramics makers Gavin Burnett, Jode Pankhurst, Julia Smith, Kerstin Gren, Lara Scobie and Sian Patterson.
This year Dovecot Selects extends this showcase to invite three established studios who represent our association with luxury craft making and collaboration. Timorous Beasties, Dashing Tweeds and Method Studio will present signature pieces from their collections.
To celebrate Selected 2015, Dovecot Gallery launches the #TakerMaker campaign whereby each maker involved in the exhibition will have a day during the exhibition to ‘takeover’ Dovecot’s social media accounts or gallery space to expose their own work to our audiences.
Further information: https://dovecotstudios.com/gallery/exhibitions/selected/
10 Infirmary Street
+44 (0)131 550 3660
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY!
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting
- 2016-11-06 Support the Anne Lightwood memorial garden
- 2016-11-03 Woman’s Hour Craft Prize 2017
- 2016-09-29 Apply for Visual Arts Scotland Open exhibition