Change In Your Hand Exhibition Call for Submissions
The exhibition for Change In Your Hand (the former working title was 'More Clay, Less Plastic') is now requesting submissions.
Below are the relevant dates and details for your information:
- Delivery of submitted pieces Monday 24th - Wednesday 26th September
- Exhibition set-up Wednesday 26th – Thursday 27th September
- Launch Saturday 29th September 2.00-4.00 pm
- Exhibition End date Saturday 20th October
- Pick-up Monday 22nd – Wednesday 24th October
- Max of 5 items per exhibitor – a set will count as 1 item – everything submitted is subject to the gallery commission fees
If you wish to take part in this exhibition, please complete the consignment agreement for the Barony and return as soon as possible. Please also download the Excel Document to calculate your selling price including the commission fees element.
Please see the consignment agreement and the excel file above to list your work for the exhibition and send both by email directly to Claire Edgar at the Barony at firstname.lastname@example.org
She will be looking at these on 5th September to please ensure that they arrive by that date. Apologies for the delay getting these on the website due to technical issues.
Lauren Moreira, the international organiser of "More Clay, Less Plastic" will be giving a talk at the opening of the exhibition about the movement, background and current activities at the opening on 29th September around 3.00pm so please come if you can!
- 2019-06-06 New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
- 2019-06-03 Niek Hoogland Workshop - Last few spaces
- 2019-05-22 Great Pottery Throwdown is back!
- 2019-05-09 Casting Director looking for potters
- 2019-04-25 Japan Ceramics Tour
- 2019-04-05 Design Your Practice 2019
- 2019-03-27 SPA Open Exhibition, Milton Gallery
- 2019-03-16 Potfest Scotland 2019
- 2019-03-16 Hey Clay!
- 2019-03-15 Tulliallan 2019 Feedback