Selected 2015 applications open
Applications are open for Selected 2015 in the Dovecot Gallery, Edinburgh. The annual selling exhibition aims to be a platform for high quality contemporary craft and design. Over the last two years Selected has showcased over 50 individual makers, both established and emerging.
Selected will be held at Dovecot Gallery, a centrally located beautifully renovated Victorian Swimming Baths, which has Dovecot Tapestry Studio at its heart. The exhibition will run from Saturday 21 November to Wednesday 23 December 2015, with the Private View taking place on Friday 20 November 2015.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 5pm Friday 15 May 2015. A selection panel will meet at the beginning of June to review all applications and select the successful makers. All applicants will be notified regarding the outcome of their application by the middle of June 2015.
The application process is being coordinated by Craft Scotland on behalf of Dovecot Studios. Successful applicants will then be dealing directly with Dovecot Studios once the application process has taken place.
To apply now please go to the Craft Scotland website
Any questions regarding the application process should be directed to Jo Scott at Craft Scotland email@example.com or on 0131 466 3870.
If you have any question regarding the exhibition then please contact Lili Vajda, Selected Project Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 550 3660.
- 2018-08-20 Change In Your Hand Exhibition Call for Submissions
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!