Call for applications! Handmade in Britain
11 – 13 Nov 2016
Chelsea Old Town Hall, London
The tenth anniversary show of Handmade in Britain will take place from Friday 11th November to Sunday 13th November (with a Private View evening on Thursday 10th November). Online applications are invited from contemporary craft makers working in the following disciplines: furniture, metal, ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, paper and interior accessories.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 28th April 2016.
More info and apply online now: handmadeinbritain.co.uk/chelsea
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY!
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting
- 2016-11-06 Support the Anne Lightwood memorial garden
- 2016-11-03 Woman’s Hour Craft Prize 2017
- 2016-09-29 Apply for Visual Arts Scotland Open exhibition