Call for applications! Handmade in Britain
11 – 13 Nov 2016
Chelsea Old Town Hall, London
The tenth anniversary show of Handmade in Britain will take place from Friday 11th November to Sunday 13th November (with a Private View evening on Thursday 10th November). Online applications are invited from contemporary craft makers working in the following disciplines: furniture, metal, ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, paper and interior accessories.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 28th April 2016.
More info and apply online now: handmadeinbritain.co.uk/chelsea
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!
- 2018-12-13 Register as an expert with the Contemporary Studio Ceramics SSN
- 2018-12-06 Scotclay final clearance sale
- 2018-12-05 Change in your Hands
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes