Call for applications! Handmade in Britain
11 – 13 Nov 2016
Chelsea Old Town Hall, London
The tenth anniversary show of Handmade in Britain will take place from Friday 11th November to Sunday 13th November (with a Private View evening on Thursday 10th November). Online applications are invited from contemporary craft makers working in the following disciplines: furniture, metal, ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, paper and interior accessories.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 28th April 2016.
More info and apply online now: handmadeinbritain.co.uk/chelsea
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis