Opportunity to take part in Pitlochry Art Walk Festival
The Pitlochry Art Walk Festival runs from June 20-28th. Local Pitlochry businesses have donated space for artists to set up and sell their work. There is both indoor and outdoor space available. One of the businesses has donated the use of their parking lot for both the weekends (only) during the Artwalk and the contribution towards advertising for that space is 20 pounds. ( space for the entire 9 days is £40-.)
I thought that the outdoor space would really suit pottery and potters are welcome to share space if they like. I also have an outdoor space available for the 9 days. We are printng 30,000 Art Walk Maps and advertising widely.
For more information contact: Annie Stenhouse
14 Bonnethill Road
- 2018-01-22 Last call for The Spring Workshop, Tulliallan
- 2017-12-20 Craft Scotland Opportunities!
- 2017-12-04 Summer Ceramic Jobs in Maine!
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting