SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
SPA workshop on glaze and clay making at The Bield at Blackruthven, Perth
With Alan Freestone: 21-22nd April 2018
Saturday 21st One Day of making and processing Clay
Sunday 22nd One Day of explaining and making Glazes
Alan will help you through the minefield of making your own Clay and Glaze!
Day 1 – CLAY
As well as learning what is in your clay, you can learn what additions which can be added to clay, and you can bring your own locally dug clay for processing.
Day 2 – GLAZE
The contents of a glaze, mixing and application methods will be explored and you will have the opportunity to make your own too. Alan will also show you how to use a Glaze computer programme. This will be a great opportunity to learn the basics of developing glazes for your types of firing.
The two day workshop will be held at The Bield at Blackruthven near Perth at the same time as Space to Grow, the SPA exhibition. This is a great opportunity to attend both!
Some Accommodation is available at the Bield and nearby too. A meal out will be organized on the Saturday evening. The cost of the workshop to include lunch, tea and coffee:
Full weekend £50
1 day only £25
Accommodation (mostly shared rooms) B&B £40 per person per night.
Kathleen Morison will be taking bookings and advise how to book accommodation when you book.
If you have any questions, please contact Camilla at telephone# 07710 531230 or e-mail email@example.com
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes
- 2018-08-20 Change In Your Hand Exhibition Call for Submissions
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018