Edinburgh Festival Exhibition: a Potter, a Painter and a Poet
SPA member Paul Tebble is working towards his largest exhibition yet – A Potter, a Painter and a Poet – which takes place across the three Edinburgh Palette galleries (over 1200sq metres!) during this year’s festival fringe, 31st July-30th Aug.
This promises to be a very special event indeed. Paul, along with the painter Anne Gilchrist and the poet, Elizabeth Burns have developed a diverse and innovative collaboration inspired by ceramics and a beautiful ancient woodland on the north shore of Loch Tay. This will include artists’ tours and live making events, poetry readings by Elizabeth and projections by invited artist Sophia Lindsay Burns.
The Open Preview evening runs from 6 to 9pm on July 31st. We hope you can make it!
Further information at: www.potterpainterpoet.org
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!
- 2018-01-24 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Roger Lewis