Edinburgh Festival Exhibition: a Potter, a Painter and a Poet
SPA member Paul Tebble is working towards his largest exhibition yet – A Potter, a Painter and a Poet – which takes place across the three Edinburgh Palette galleries (over 1200sq metres!) during this year’s festival fringe, 31st July-30th Aug.
This promises to be a very special event indeed. Paul, along with the painter Anne Gilchrist and the poet, Elizabeth Burns have developed a diverse and innovative collaboration inspired by ceramics and a beautiful ancient woodland on the north shore of Loch Tay. This will include artists’ tours and live making events, poetry readings by Elizabeth and projections by invited artist Sophia Lindsay Burns.
The Open Preview evening runs from 6 to 9pm on July 31st. We hope you can make it!
Further information at: www.potterpainterpoet.org
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!
- 2018-12-13 Register as an expert with the Contemporary Studio Ceramics SSN
- 2018-12-06 Scotclay final clearance sale
- 2018-12-05 Change in your Hands
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes