Craft Scotland - Collect 2020
Craft Scotland - Apply for Collect 2020
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 1 July 2019
If you are a maker working at the very highest standards of your craft practice, apply now to showcase at Collect 2020, the international art fair for contemporary objects.
Running from Thursday 27 February to Sunday 1 March 2020 at Somerset House, London, this prestigious art fair brings together galleries, artists and collectors from around the world. Last year, Collect welcomed over 13,000 visitors across five days.
With the support of Craft Scotland, you will exhibit your work to collectors, craft enthusiasts and VIP attendees. 100% of makers who exhibited with Craft Scotland at Collect 2019 rated the help and support provided by Craft Scotland staff before, during and after the show as excellent.
To download an application pack, visit the Craft Scotland Website
- 2019-06-29 COMPASS: Next Generation Programme
- 2019-06-29 Craft Scotland - Collect 2020
- 2019-06-29 Meet Your Maker - Elgin Cathedral
- 2019-06-26 Frances Priest: Influences of the East at the Bowes Museum
- 2019-06-06 New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
- 2019-06-03 Niek Hoogland Workshop - Last few spaces
- 2019-05-22 Great Pottery Throwdown is back!
- 2019-05-09 Casting Director looking for potters
- 2019-04-25 Japan Ceramics Tour
- 2019-04-05 Design Your Practice 2019