Call for applications: Handmade at Kew
Handmade at Kew
6 - 9 October 2016
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Handmade in Britain and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew are excited to announce the second year of the international craft event, Handmade at Kew. Taking place from Thursday 6th October to Sunday 9th October 2016.
Handmade at Kew welcomes applications from individual makers, groups and galleries of contemporary craft working in the following disciplines: furniture, metal, ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, paper and sculpture.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 31st March 2016.
For more details and to apply online visit: handmadeinbritain.co.uk/kew
- 2018-08-20 Change In Your Hand Exhibition Call for Submissions
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!