Call for applications: Handmade at Kew
Handmade at Kew
6 - 9 October 2016
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Handmade in Britain and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew are excited to announce the second year of the international craft event, Handmade at Kew. Taking place from Thursday 6th October to Sunday 9th October 2016.
Handmade at Kew welcomes applications from individual makers, groups and galleries of contemporary craft working in the following disciplines: furniture, metal, ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, paper and sculpture.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 31st March 2016.
For more details and to apply online visit: handmadeinbritain.co.uk/kew
- 2017-11-13 SPACE TO GROW EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITY!
- 2017-11-13 DAS Bursary for Study visit!
- 2017-09-06 Opening Up, Moving In, Moving On
- 2017-09-06 Pots in the Byre
- 2017-05-13 UPDATE - Applications due for Milton Gallery 'Still Life' Exhibition Sep17
- 2017-04-10 Marcia Selsor alternative firing workshop at La Meridiana
- 2017-03-06 Annual General Meeting
- 2016-11-06 Support the Anne Lightwood memorial garden
- 2016-11-03 Woman’s Hour Craft Prize 2017
- 2016-09-29 Apply for Visual Arts Scotland Open exhibition