Call for applications: Handmade at Kew
Handmade at Kew
6 - 9 October 2016
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Handmade in Britain and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew are excited to announce the second year of the international craft event, Handmade at Kew. Taking place from Thursday 6th October to Sunday 9th October 2016.
Handmade at Kew welcomes applications from individual makers, groups and galleries of contemporary craft working in the following disciplines: furniture, metal, ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, woodwork, paper and sculpture.
The deadline for applications is 6pm on Thursday 31st March 2016.
For more details and to apply online visit: handmadeinbritain.co.uk/kew
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!
- 2018-12-13 Register as an expert with the Contemporary Studio Ceramics SSN
- 2018-12-06 Scotclay final clearance sale
- 2018-12-05 Change in your Hands
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes