SPA Exhibition â€œFrom the Mountains to the Seaâ€
2nd May - 29th July 2015
The Inchmore Gallery, Inchmore, Inverness, IV5 7PX www.inchmoregallery.co.uk
The Scottish Potters Association and the Inchmore Gallery invite you to submit up to six pieces of original and quality work to this open exhibition.
The theme – From the Mountains to the Sea – can be reflected in your work.
To apply please download the application form and return it to Moira Ferguson (email@example.com )
The exhibition will require the artist to provide biographical details and a selection of digital images of exhibiting work. Arrangements will be made to have collection points for shared delivery of work, (details to follow) but early delivery to Kindrogan is offered, see details below:
Work delivered to Kindrogan: 13th – 15th March
Work delivered directly to the Inchmore Galllery: between 21st to 25th April 2015 during opening hours
Work collected: between 11th to 15th August 2015 during opening hours
Opening Event: -4pm Saturday 2nd May 2015 (open to all and free)
For further information, please contact Moira Ferguson (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel; 01369 840158. Aldersyde, Shore Road, Kilmun, Dunoon. PA23 8SE
- 2018-08-20 Change In Your Hand Exhibition Call for Submissions
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018
- 2018-01-28 Future Lights Ceramics Competition!
- 2018-01-28 Restating Clay Conference 13 March 18
- 2018-01-28 Phd Opportunity at Ulster!