Design Your Practice 2019
The Cultural Enterprise Office has announced that their Design Your Practice programme is back for 2019, and this year they’ve extended it further across Scotland, covering five areas and giving more creative practitioners the opportunity to advance their portfolio careers.
Design Your Practice is an eight-week programme that supports creative freelancers in their careers, offering training and support on diverse topics including pricing your work, finance, marketing and planning.
It is running with start dates in April and May in the following locations:
Glasgow, Perth, Dumfries, Wigtown, Scottish Borders
The programme costs £150. DURATION: 8 weeks, with a weekly, 2-hour workshop. The course is designed and led by fellow experienced creatives.
More information about the course content and to sign up, take a look at their website. http://www.designyourpractice.co.uk
You can also watch videos and read testimonials from their previous Design Your Practice alumni.
Posted by Website Admin.
- 2019-08-16 Tulliallan 2020 Booking Open
- 2019-08-13 Online registrations working again
- 2019-08-06 Potclays revised delivery prices
- 2019-08-06 Art in Clay, Hatfield - 50% Offer
- 2019-08-03 Craft Scotland Survey - Deadline extended
- 2019-06-29 COMPASS: Next Generation Programme
- 2019-06-29 Craft Scotland - Collect 2020
- 2019-06-29 Meet Your Maker - Elgin Cathedral
- 2019-06-26 Frances Priest: Influences of the East at the Bowes Museum
- 2019-06-06 New Ceramics Gallery at NMS