Design Your Practice 2019
The Cultural Enterprise Office has announced that their Design Your Practice programme is back for 2019, and this year they’ve extended it further across Scotland, covering five areas and giving more creative practitioners the opportunity to advance their portfolio careers.
Design Your Practice is an eight-week programme that supports creative freelancers in their careers, offering training and support on diverse topics including pricing your work, finance, marketing and planning.
It is running with start dates in April and May in the following locations:
Glasgow, Perth, Dumfries, Wigtown, Scottish Borders
The programme costs £150. DURATION: 8 weeks, with a weekly, 2-hour workshop. The course is designed and led by fellow experienced creatives.
More information about the course content and to sign up, take a look at their website. http://www.designyourpractice.co.uk
You can also watch videos and read testimonials from their previous Design Your Practice alumni.
Posted by Website Admin.
- 2019-06-06 New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
- 2019-06-03 Niek Hoogland Workshop - Last few spaces
- 2019-05-22 Great Pottery Throwdown is back!
- 2019-05-09 Casting Director looking for potters
- 2019-04-25 Japan Ceramics Tour
- 2019-04-05 Design Your Practice 2019
- 2019-03-27 SPA Open Exhibition, Milton Gallery
- 2019-03-16 Potfest Scotland 2019
- 2019-03-16 Hey Clay!
- 2019-03-15 Tulliallan 2019 Feedback