Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
Are you looking for a creative break that combines clay experiences with French style and good company? Then join Marian Howell in France in July 2018 for this 16 days Pottery Tour to France. The workshops will have a maximum of 12 people and will be a blend of people from the UK and Australia for a cross cultural exchange of creative ideas while using a combination of thrown and hand building techniques.
This tour includes a workshop, with 6 full days of tuition, pit and Raku firings. We will also be visiting some wonderful local potteries, museums and art galleries and having a sketching afternoon in a delightful seaside artists town. Our special tour will also cater for non-potting partners who would like to explore surrounding places of interest with our French speaking guide during the workshop times.
• 6 full days workshop with Richard Dewer
• Visit local potters, art galleries and museums
• Explore the rustic French beauty of Brittany
• Visit historical towns and beautiful villages
• Marvel at 3,000 standing stones from 4,000 BC
For further information please click on the link above or contact Marian Howell or Jean Tan at Opulent Journeys Jean@opulentjourneys.com.au if you would like a copy of the full program and workshop details or any other information. There is also a program for non potting partners while we are doing the workshop.
Hope to see you in Paris
Ceramic Tour Leader
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Stuart Whatley
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Zahed Taj-Eddin
- 2018-10-25 Tulliallan Demonstrator - Peter Hayes
- 2018-08-20 Change In Your Hand Exhibition Call for Submissions
- 2018-05-05 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall
- 2018-03-05 Pottery Tour to France with Marian Howell 7th July 2018
- 2018-02-26 Nottingham Castle Ballantyne Event 24Mar18
- 2018-02-26 SPA Workshop with glazes & clay making 21April18
- 2018-02-03 MoKa Pottery presents Jeremy Randall 5th May
- 2018-01-28 PhD Research - Media, Arts and Design (WSMAD) September 2018