Saturday, May 18th 2019 - Sunday, May 19th 2019, Start Time: 10:00, End Time: 17:00
Marcia Selsor Workshop!
Marcia Selsor HANDS ON Workshop 18th & 19th May 2019, 10am - 5pm.
Alternative Firing Processes: Obvara, Foil Saggar, Ceramic Saggar, Horsehair & Feathers.
For those of you who missed Marcia's SPA Workshop in 2016, you now have a chance to see her work her magic in May.
The workshop is being hosted by Fran Marquis in Arbroath. More detailed information on the weekend will be sent out in a bulletin.
Spaces are limited so book NOW. £45 for the weekend.
What to bring along: 4-5 small pots. At least ONE should be smooth by applying Terra Sigillata and burnishing before firing. At least ONE should have a variety of thickness or heavy texture for the Obvara firing.
We will try and gather enough for everyone, but if you have copper wire, horse hair and/or feathers please bring them along.
To book click on the link https://bookwhen.com/scottishpotters
Event Link: /events/18-may-2019-marcia-selsor-workshop.asp
- 2019-02-06 Niek Hoogland Workshop!
- 2019-02-06 Marcia Selsor Workshop!
- 2019-02-01 Entries now being taken for the SPA Open Exhibition!
- 2019-01-31 Potclays sale week starts 11Feb19
- 2019-01-31 Annie Peaker pottery course places still available
- 2019-01-24 Important Please read - charity status & membership renewal
- 2018-12-13 Developing a studio practice
- 2018-12-13 Craft Scotland Opportunities
- 2018-12-13 Established Maker Programme
- 2018-12-13 Apply for a craft bursary!