Saturday, May 18th 2019 - Sunday, May 19th 2019, Start Time: 10:00, End Time: 17:00
Marcia Selsor Workshop! (FULL)
Marcia Selsor HANDS ON Workshop 18th & 19th May 2019, 10am - 5pm. (WAITING LIST ONLY)
Alternative Firing Processes: Obvara, Foil Saggar, Ceramic Saggar, Horsehair & Feathers.
For those of you who missed Marcia's SPA Workshop in 2016, you now have a chance to see her work her magic in May.
The workshop is being hosted by Fran Marquis in Arbroath. More detailed information on the weekend will be sent out in a bulletin.
Spaces are limited so book NOW. £45 for the weekend.
What to bring along: 4-5 small pots. At least ONE should be smooth by applying Terra Sigillata and burnishing before firing. At least ONE should have a variety of thickness or heavy texture for the Obvara firing.
We will try and gather enough for everyone, but if you have copper wire, horse hair and/or feathers please bring them along.
To book click on the link https://bookwhen.com/scottishpotters
Event Link: /events/18-may-2019-marcia-selsor-workshop.asp
- 2019-09-13 Ways of Being Exhibition
- 2019-09-12 MAKE - A Collective
- 2019-09-11 September Courses at Potclays
- 2019-09-08 SPA Newsletters
- 2019-09-07 Julian Jardine Workshop - Last Few Places
- 2019-08-25 NMSE Schools Project in Tanzania
- 2019-08-16 Tulliallan 2020 Booking Open
- 2019-08-06 Potclays revised delivery prices
- 2019-08-06 Art in Clay, Hatfield - 50% Offer
- 2019-08-03 Craft Scotland Survey - Deadline extended