Saturday, May 18th 2019 - Sunday, May 19th 2019, Start Time: 10:00, End Time: 17:00
Marcia Selsor Workshop! (FULL)
Marcia Selsor HANDS ON Workshop 18th & 19th May 2019, 10am - 5pm. (WAITING LIST ONLY)
Alternative Firing Processes: Obvara, Foil Saggar, Ceramic Saggar, Horsehair & Feathers.
For those of you who missed Marcia's SPA Workshop in 2016, you now have a chance to see her work her magic in May.
The workshop is being hosted by Fran Marquis in Arbroath. More detailed information on the weekend will be sent out in a bulletin.
Spaces are limited so book NOW. £45 for the weekend.
What to bring along: 4-5 small pots. At least ONE should be smooth by applying Terra Sigillata and burnishing before firing. At least ONE should have a variety of thickness or heavy texture for the Obvara firing.
We will try and gather enough for everyone, but if you have copper wire, horse hair and/or feathers please bring them along.
To book click on the link https://bookwhen.com/scottishpotters
Event Link: /events/18-may-2019-marcia-selsor-workshop.asp
- 2019-06-06 New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
- 2019-06-03 Niek Hoogland Workshop - Last few spaces
- 2019-05-22 Great Pottery Throwdown is back!
- 2019-05-09 Casting Director looking for potters
- 2019-04-25 Japan Ceramics Tour
- 2019-04-05 Design Your Practice 2019
- 2019-03-27 SPA Open Exhibition, Milton Gallery
- 2019-03-16 Potfest Scotland 2019
- 2019-03-16 Hey Clay!
- 2019-03-15 Tulliallan 2019 Feedback