New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
The new Ceramics Gallery is now open at the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh.
Situated next to the Balcony Café, this new gallery gives visitors a fascinating insight into the breadth of our outstanding ceramic collections, celebrating the creativity that is reflected in pieces from around the world.
As well as celebrating the decorative arts, the gallery explores the use of ceramics in scientific and technological applications, and shows how this material has been a key component in global trade and cultural exchange for millennia.
Admission is free and the Museum is open daily from 10:00 - 17:00.
For more information see:
- 2019-11-01 Flying the flag for the SPA
- 2019-11-01 John Byrne Award
- 2019-11-01 Earth & Fire 2020 Applications
- 2019-09-13 Ways of Being Exhibition
- 2019-09-12 MAKE - A Collective
- 2019-09-11 September Courses at Potclays
- 2019-09-08 SPA Newsletters
- 2019-09-07 Julian Jardine Workshop - Last Few Places
- 2019-08-25 NMSE Schools Project in Tanzania
- 2019-08-16 Tulliallan 2020 Booking Open