New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
The new Ceramics Gallery is now open at the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh.
Situated next to the Balcony Café, this new gallery gives visitors a fascinating insight into the breadth of our outstanding ceramic collections, celebrating the creativity that is reflected in pieces from around the world.
As well as celebrating the decorative arts, the gallery explores the use of ceramics in scientific and technological applications, and shows how this material has been a key component in global trade and cultural exchange for millennia.
Admission is free and the Museum is open daily from 10:00 - 17:00.
For more information see:
- 2019-06-06 New Ceramics Gallery at NMS
- 2019-06-03 Niek Hoogland Workshop - Last few spaces
- 2019-05-22 Great Pottery Throwdown is back!
- 2019-05-09 Casting Director looking for potters
- 2019-04-25 Japan Ceramics Tour
- 2019-04-05 Design Your Practice 2019
- 2019-03-27 SPA Open Exhibition, Milton Gallery
- 2019-03-16 Potfest Scotland 2019
- 2019-03-16 Hey Clay!
- 2019-03-15 Tulliallan 2019 Feedback